Professional Dog Training In Madera and Fresno
Does this scenario sound familiar? Your dog regularly takes YOU for a walk, jumps on visiting friends and family, and just can’t stay still – no matter how many times you tell him to stop! This is a story we’ve heard over and over again. We can help! Lodge & Learn Dog Training at Elaine’s Pet Resorts is just what your dog needs to stop these unwanted behaviors and improve communication between you and your pet.
Lodge & Learn Training at Elaine’s Pet Resorts
Make the most of your dog’s stay with us and sign them up for our Lodge & Learn Training program. Your furry scholar will enjoy an individual play session to get them relaxed and ready for 45 minutes of one-on-one training with one of our experienced trainers. At the end of their 5, 10, 20 or 30-day program, you will receive a leash and collar specially selected for their training needs, a graduation photograph and certificate, and a meeting with our Lodge & Learn training adviser to ensure you are ready to make the most of your graduate’s new skills.
Benefits of Dog Training
- Avoids common training mistakes or misconceptions
- Decreases family stress
- Stops your dog from jumping on people
- Reduces damage to home and personal belonging
- Stops your dog from pulling on the leash
- Eliminates fear and separation anxiety
This place is excellent. I was worried about leaving my pug Charlie at a boarding place while we went to the bay area for Memorial Day weekend. We came in and got a tour of the place and saw how well cared for the dogs were. When I picked him up I saw a very happy and excited dog who was more excited to see other dogs than me! He had two play dates and a grooming and the cost was reasonable. I even got a report card and photograph of Charlie playing that I thought was adorable. I will definitely be using this place next time we are out of town!
Why Choose Elaine’s Pet Resorts for Dog Training?
Our dog training facility offers:
- An award-winning staff of friendly and experienced trainers
- Unique Lodge & Learn program for a well behaved dog
- Program that teaches the fundamental commands such as sit, stay, come, lay down, good leash manners and more
- Several indoor and outdoor training spaces
- Outdoor and indoor Exercise areas
- Dog Training programs designed specifically for your pet, and so much more!
Training Philosophy & Methods
At the Elaine’s Pet Resorts, we use dog-friendly techniques, including positive, reward-based reinforcement training. All training is individualized based on breed, age and temperament which means every training session is unique to each dog. Our award-winning dog training system is designed to do three things:
- Teach dogs to listen to your verbal commands through a positive, reward-based approach
- Teach you how to maintain a dog’s positive behaviors, and even improve more over time
- Ensure that the training “sticks” through ongoing support and coaching